Do you want to improve your study and research skills?
USJ library is organizing regular training sessions and tutorials for students on how to use Library resources and tools. Kindly check the training sessions program and reserve your place.
The training session program is as follows:
- Why we should use reliable and scholarly resources.
- How to use Library resources (e-Journals, e-books, databases, printed material, etc.)
- Introduction to "Plagiarism" and how to avoid it.
- How to cite and reference properly using RefWorks (Refworks is a reference management software subscribed by USJ. Different bibliographic management tools might be discussed if necessary.)
- Practice (You will perform a very simple research project in groups or individually).
Reserve your place choosing the most suitable time slot and submit your application on the link below.